Ministry Project Possibilities:
1. Block Party involves a festival type ministry in the Park or outdoor location with games & food.
2. Church Construction involves remodel work and other projects of this type in St Regis or Haugan.
3. Community Projects include projects for the St Regis Schools, US Forestry Dept, Mineral Country Rodeo Assn., assistance with community scheduled events such as trash pick-up, or any number of similar projects.
4. Concert involves music and testimonies provided by the Partnership Mission Team in the Park, churches, or other location.
5. Door-to-Door Communications would include survey work, distribution of flyers and/or invitations for community mission activities.
6. Firewood Stockpile involves qualified personnel to chop down trees, cut and stack wood for the winter supply in Haugan under local supervision.
7. Limited Home Repair this might be a roof repair, porch or step repair, painting, etc.
8. Men’s Program/Study would be a study or event specifically for men.
9. Prayer Walking involves walking streets, sub-divisions, or neighborhoods with the express intent of praying for families and individuals in each home or business.
10. Puppet Ministry would involve music and puppet program for preschoolers and children in the church building or possibly an outdoor location.
11. Resource Center includes assistance with sorting, sizing, and possibly washing clothing for the Clothes Closet and stocking food in the Food Pantry.
12. Senior Adult Program/Study a Bible Study or special event specifically for Senior Adults.
13. Sports Camp would include sports activities and devotionals for teenagers and older children—5th-6th graders, 7th-8th graders, and 9th-12th graders.
14. VBS/Kidz Club includes Bible Stories, Music, Crafts, Games, and Snacks for preschool and children [4 yrs through 6th grade].
15. Women’s Program/Study involves a study or event specifically for women.
16. Yard Work includes mowing, raking, weeding, clipping trees, and collecting debris for removal.